StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everybody, whats hap'nen? Its been a while since I've logged on here, its getting warm and I've been itch'in for another Okie meet, greet and ride! Lets make a date and get together again, I'm willing to come north this time since everyone came down to my place last time.

Lets toss around a few dates and see what everyone likes. Im off the 24th and the 25th of this month and the 1st and 2nd of may if that works for anyone else.

Randy.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I would definitely like to come out for a group ride! If enough interest is garnered I'd like to settle on a date soon. I work most weekends so I'd need a couple weeks notice so I can get off in time. And Saturdays are definitely better for me than Fridays.

·
Registered
45 Posts
25th works for me, any ideas on a meeting spot?

·
Registered
15 Posts
HI, Would you all let a BMW GS rider go with ya'all?
I hope to be purchasing a vstrom this summer, selling the GS, and would like to meet up with vstrom riders in the Tulsa area..

·
Registered
45 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
damn i keep missing the get togethers,, any way, hi from midwest city. hope to see ya out there.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Been forever since I logged in here. How about something this fall? Head for some hills, maybe do an over night...

Although I'm getting an inch, so I may not be riding the 6fiddy ;)

I rarely get on here so if something comes up. Please send me an email.

-Scotty

·
Registered
45 Posts
Lets do it!! Been jonesin' for a Meers burger............:thumbup:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Give us a date, we need a date!!:mod2_scooter:

·
Registered
45 Posts
I'm in, where and when you wanna meet? Crossroads mall parking lot's usually a good central place, just pick a time...:bom_grin:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Perfect, I'll be over on the Best Buy side....:D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts