StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okie Day, just a day to bring in the Troopers from around the state for day of consuming buffalo burgers and comparing Farkles. March 8 (NOW MARCH 9th!), at the historic Rock Cafe in Stroud, OK on Route 66. Nothing fancy just meet up about 12:30 p.m. at: 114 w main st, Stroud OK 74079.

rc_neon[1].jpg

Who's in?

Confirmed:
newner
oknemo
richDesmond
Tarqal57
Beartrooper
hikrynut
Stromtom
Flashstromer (adv)

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
RE-Schedule??

It is going to be 15 degrees warmer on Sunday, and I would be more likely able to go on a Sunday, as I work Saturdays.

Mike
RE-Schedule???
I am flexible, I know if we do it Sunday it may disrupt RichDesmonds MotoGp party.
It would be cool if we can get as many out for Okie Day as possible!?!?!

I would be happy to do what-ever the Majority wants.

Does anyone have a preference for doing this on a Sunday in the later part of March?

·
Registered
53 Posts
I vote for Sunday. Looks like Mike and beartrooper could make it then. Plus looks like a warmer day. Let's go ahead and do it, it's a shakedown cruise. I'll be out ridin' both days in any case and will be ready for some chow.

Nemo

·
Registered
97 Posts
I should be able to go. The only question is if my Dad shows up from montana. He says he is coming out here sometime soon, but whether that is this weekend or April, I don't know.

Mike

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks Like we are changing days!

Ok, So it will be Sunday March 9th that we meet up at the rock! I can't wait to ride 2 blocks from my office to see everyone. I will update the ADV Site.

·
Registered
101 Posts
A new Okie Stromer here.

Hey all, just snoop'in around the site and stumbled on to this thread. Glad to see that there are other Okie Stromers in the mix here. We just picked up an '02 Vee 2 weeks ago in pristine condition with the factory Suzuk cases, a factory gel seat, MRA laminar shield, fresh service, 2 new Michilen's and only 9000 miles. So far we love it and its much more road worthy than our VTX. Ive got to sync the TB's as there is quite a bit of vibrations when first rolling on the throttle, but I'll wait for all of my parts (pipes/PC3/K&N) to get here and do it all at the same time.

We're actually off for this little get together you've got planned but I'm thinking that my parts will be here late this week which means I'll be slappin 'em on during the weekend. We'll see.

We're from Cache just west of Lawton down here in the Southwest part of the state so it would be a pretty good ride to Stroud for us this early in the year. Maybe after it warms up some and riding in the dark on the way home doesnt mean freezing 'yer nads off, we'll ride up for a visit.

Looking forward to it, Randy.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Ah heck! I thought Stroud was in the outskirts of Tulsa. Mapquest says it only 157 miles from Cache! That ain't noth'in 'fer a real Okie, even in the dark! (especially since its suppose to be 70 sum'tin degrees Sunday) We'll see what parts come in and what dont and go from there.

Catch ya later, Randy.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Count me in for Sunday. Anybody from the Midwest City / Choctaw area wanna meet to ride up, let me know.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Count me in for Sunday. Anybody from the Midwest City / Choctaw area wanna meet to ride up, let me know.
I'm on the north side of Norman. I would enjoy an easy ride up old Rt 66 with ya! I'm back into riding (2 yrs) after a 20 year layoff. Not as excited about speed as I used to be, but I'll try to keep up.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts