StromTrooper banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
I have yet to turn my heated jacket off full blast!

This weekend was too miserable to ride here. Sunday was ok, but I still couldn't get out for a ride.
I'm doing an off-road course next sunday that is a 4.5 hour ride away from me. I hope the weather isn't miserable for the weekend.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We've been getting a lot of 50+ days (F). Warm enough to ride, but not when wet. Good luck with your ride, but Mother Nature can be a really cruel lil hag!

·
Premium Member
1,273 Posts
Beautiful up here! Took a while to warm up, we're finally seeing above freezing morning temps.

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
Wouldn’t live anywhere else!
My son lives in Brush Prairie Wa. and my Daughter lives in Mercer Island Wa. I ride up from So Cal great riding in the PNW and Canada great summers there. When the gloom moves in I head south, great area for riding..:smile2:

Reactions: Naffle

·
Registered
76 Posts
Been riding all winter long in Pennsylvania. Anything above 35, even with rain, is a blessing. What I don't like (and do not look forward to) are those hot and humid 80 degree days during the summer.

·
Registered
227 Posts
It hasn't kept me from riding, but all of the water is delaying my first hang gliding flight for 2019!
The lil' fickle b[[email protected]=
Was it really 75 in Beavercreek today? That's only 1.5 hrs south of me. It was 47 here today. Yahoo surely must be wrong?
Not sure. I've been in Greenville SC. It's been 80+.
Sadly my bike is still in Ohio....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts