StromTrooper banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
i am. my name is on the list along with 80 some others. i will not suggest for you to do a search. but i will watch this thread to see if the other 80 something on that list post here. you are coming aren't you Rick123? i'll take you to a beer joint on a river a buy you one :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'll be at the Ironhorse by 8am Friday morning. I'm looking forward to putting faces with the names I've seen here.

·
Premium Member
3,020 Posts
Rick..........looks like about a dozen folks from Ontario are coming to the Rally (when you include spouses and "buddies"). Guess I need to learn how to put "Aye??" at the end of each sentence if you want to understand what I'm saying?? And in return, "yoose guys" need to learn how to say "Y'all"...........:green_lol:

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
........And fix'n. Not like , "do you need help fixing your bike" , but more like "Hey , you guys fix'n to eat supper?" Then we won't even be able to tell where you're from.:mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i am. my name is on the list along with 80 some others. i will not suggest for you to do a search. but i will watch this thread to see if the other 80 something on that list post here. you are coming aren't you Rick123? i'll take you to a beer joint on a river a buy you one :)
Since you offering a beer, I'm coming. I Hope to be there Friday night. The idea was who is going from Ontario.. See you there.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
........And fix'n. Not like , "do you need help fixing your bike" , but more like "Hey , you guys fix'n to eat supper?" Then we won't even be able to tell where you're from.:mrgreen:
I'll be fix'n to ride as soon as I get there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts