StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Never having done anything like it, it took me a couple hours this afternoon to get my Suzuki luggage on, but now I'm road-trip ready, and the bike is much more practical, to me....
Still can't believe I didn't get any instructions with my luggage and rack!

·
Registered
37 Posts
The suzuki luggage doesnt come with instructions?

You did good then, took me an hour to instal the givi racks WITH instructions.... well actualy 10 min to install the trunk plate like the instructions said, another 2 min to figure out that the trunk plate was blocking the bolt holes for the side racks and the rest taking everythign back off and figuring out the right order to attatch each and every bolt in.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Suzuki bags

I've looked on the Suzuki web site and have not been able to find very much information on their bags. I'm assuming they lock to the bike and how much volume do they have? I've been looking at the Givi because I can get alot more information on them and they seem bigger. Also how does the rack look on the bike when the bags are off?

Thanks Todd.

·
Registered
130 Posts
kappa bags

Bags come off, but rack stays. Rack is bolted on at eight points (BTW, mine came with instructs, but they Suuuuuuucked). Kappa baga are good size, but do have weight restrictions. They are good bo a big bag of dirty riding gear though. Good deals on EBAY too. Doug.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Thanks for the info. Does anyone have picks of the bags from Suzuki and their sizes?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts