StromTrooper banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone, PLEASE, snap a picture of the owners manual on the pages to set the freaking clock.... It's about 3 hours fast... or 9 hours behind.... cant figure that out.....

·
Premium Member
4,232 Posts
Its pretty easy once you know how.

Push the Sel and ADJ buttons at the same time, hold for 3 or 5 seconds or something, you will see the clock start to flash. Change the hours with up/down on mode button, then hit ADJ to move to minutes and repeat, when done you hit Sel and Adj together again.

I think that is all you need to do, let me know you get stuck and I will go have a look.

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,103 Posts
A simultaneous button push is not so easy. Push the right button a little early and it won't work. Push the left button a little early and it works fine.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Hmmm... at that managed to do was reset the trip meter

position of the key matter??

650 different from the 1000???

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,103 Posts
It sounds like you weren't holding down the select button or didn't press it first before you pushed the adjust button.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
tried it 20 times 5 different ways..l am stupider than a clock...

Reactions: IDRIDR

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well that worked.... I am now time compliant. Thanks all...

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wait a minute..... do you all play this trick on all the new folks??????

Reactions: IDRIDR and Bugzy

·
Premium Member
4,232 Posts
Lots of people only look at the most recent posts and don't look at the forum they are under, so it can get a little confusing sometimes, but we all mean well. :)

·
Registered
617 Posts
Lots of people only look at the most recent posts and don't look at the forum they are under, so it can get a little confusing sometimes, but we all mean well. :)

Speak for yourself. I don't mean well!
:wink2:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts