StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys i'm looking this forum around one year at least but it's first time i would talk... (authism??? whatever...)

i had this very rare issue on my Wee 2014, it's filtering for this this side (img. attached) it's a little oil filtration but it's something rare...

any sugestions?

pd: i'm a Chilean who likes building motorcycle (for the moment only vstroms) accesories, this week i make a center stand powder coated (by myself!) and i'm going to make the panniers too!

Attachments

·
Registered
818 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Kako,

I think by "filtration" you mean "leaking".
Do a Google search of the site for "upper engine mount leaking".

:O thanks mate!

i'm a little bit confused with the exactly words (i'm a spanish guy) so i try learn every day (actually i'm looking "bolt upper support engine filtration" LOL)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No need to apologise over your English - it's a lot better than my Spanish! >:)
i try to put my best effort :hurray:

i saw it the other guys with the same problems but nobody could says where's the leaking point exactly... if i remove the bolt and reverse it could be shut off the leak? :confused:

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
There should be RTV between the case 1/2 sealing that area. If it's not tight or shifted it may leak.

I'd say try and tighten the spanner bolt and nut, motion pro has a tool you can use. May smash the case 1/2 together better and stop the leak.

Part #7

41923-16G00 BOLT, ADJUSTER CENTER $21.50 $17.20

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There should be RTV between the case 1/2 sealing that area. If it's not tight or shifted it may leak.

I'd say try and tighten the spanner bolt and nut, motion pro has a tool you can use. May smash the case 1/2 together better and stop the leak.

Part #7

41923-16G00 BOLT, ADJUSTER CENTER $21.50 $17.20
i'm gonna do it this weekend... its very rare because if isn't tight the engine may be leak from another sites... no?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts