StromTrooper banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how many quarts does the wee hold. all my previous maint. has been done at the dealer but they recently closed and my bike is in need of an oil change but not sure how much it holds. thanks!

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,104 Posts
2.9 quarts with filter. 3 quarts is fine.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks greywolf!

·
Premium Member
4,255 Posts
To hit the 2.9 qt remove 188 cc/ml from the last qt you pour in. I measure it out some of the time, just put in 3 some of the time. No problems either way.

·
Premium Member
3,418 Posts
That will make things easier! Thanks :thumbup:

Makes me wonder why we never bit the bullit and switched the country to metric???
There was an attempt but it met lots of opposition. Canada switched over years ago. USA might be the last country using this system.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
There was an attempt but it met lots of opposition. Canada switched over years ago. USA might be the last country using this system.
In the 70's Canada switched to metric ...I still prefer the US system because I grew up with it. I now convert metres to yards, cm to inches and Kilograms to pounds. I measure my height in feet and inches and my weight in pounds. My bathroom scale measures in pounds. I like to measure temperature in Farenheit, my oven cooks food in Farenheit. My Wee is American and has a MPH speedometer clocks miles.Wee has a 19" front wheel...I never bothered to find out what that is in metric because I'll be buying a 19" tire. MacDonalds still sells Quarter Pounders here and pubs still sell pints of ale...now how would I order beer in metric at a bar? Canada is not quite all metric.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts