StromTrooper banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I talked with BB yesterday, and we thought about getting a group together for a September ride/get-together down at Lake Hope State Park. Cabins are available for rent, for larger groups (cheaper that way!), so we wouldn't have to lug tents along.
If y'all are interested, let me know (send me a personal message on how to get hold of you), I'll keep a list of who wants to be there, and keep everyone updated. I figured if we plan it far enough in advance, it just might really happen!

·
Administrator
17,094 Posts
Fourvalve said:
I talked with BB yesterday, and we thought about getting a group together for a September ride/get-together down at Lake Hope State Park. Cabins are available for rent, for larger groups (cheaper that way!), so we wouldn't have to lug tents along.
If y'all are interested, let me know (send me a personal message on how to get hold of you), I'll keep a list of who wants to be there, and keep everyone updated. I figured if we plan it far enough in advance, it just might really happen!
It was great to finally get to meet ya!!! :D I hope that we get some people interested.....that is a great time of the year, and a beautiful area.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts