StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Heh, I use to hate Ohio. However its starting to grow on me aslong as I stay away from the Cities. There are a lot of great roads to ride around here.

B

·
0 Posts
Westerville..... about 15 minutes NE of Columbus. I can ride to Hocking/Perry county in under an hour, and Holmes county in about 45 minutes. You will be hard pressed to find ANY better riding in the Buckeye state. You guys should head up to bike night on Wednesday's at Quaker Steak and Lube. We had probably more than 3000 motorcyclists show up tonight..... good time, good scenery and more bikes than most people will ever see in one place. And yes.... there were some Stroms there!! :D

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I took the Strom to QS&L in Beavercreek a few nights ago, and I was the only Strommer there. I'm okay with that though. I know there are a few running around here somewhere though. :D

We rode out to Hocking Hills a couple years ago. It was a great ride other then the fact that we had to ride home 80 miles in a down pour. I'd like to ride back up there again one of these days.

·
Registered
147 Posts
IMAGINE, I'AM IN THE SAME TOWN YOU ARE ! WHERE ARE YOU ?I DON'T THINK I'VE MEET YOU ,NOT SURE . I DRIVE A 03 I000, [YELLOW] :D ///CMS

·
Registered
15 Posts
Ohio Stromer

Bill in Tipp City.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Ohio Troopers

Hi all, new to the site. In fact just got my V-Strom on the 19th. I am from just south of Columbus. Hope to join in if we get any rides together. I know the Hocking hills like the back of my hand so if any of you need any suggestions on good rides let me know. :D

1 - 20 of 32 Posts