StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. New to forum not to bikes.

I currently ride a perfectly farkled, truely awesome VFR800 but have decided I need another bike.

I have looked at the wee-stroms for several years and have friends that have owned them. The 2012 has finally pushed me over the edge. I will be buying one in the next month or so. (Its Ohio, so no hurry.)

Have not had a chance to read much here but over the next week I will get up to speed.

Although it is has been mild in Ohio this winter, riding is hit or miss. If any Ohio people want to get coffee and talk bikes, hit me up. I am in Newark.

·
Registered
759 Posts
I am in Boardman, OH. Agreed, it has been a mild winter.

·
Premium Member
302 Posts
Hello. New to forum not to bikes.

I currently ride a perfectly farkled, truely awesome VFR800 but have decided I need another bike.

I have looked at the wee-stroms for several years and have friends that have owned them. The 2012 has finally pushed me over the edge. I will be buying one in the next month or so. (Its Ohio, so no hurry.)

Have not had a chance to read much here but over the next week I will get up to speed.

Although it is has been mild in Ohio this winter, riding is hit or miss. If any Ohio people want to get coffee and talk bikes, hit me up. I am in Newark.
I'm just around the corner from River Road in Newark......(my favorite coffee place)!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You found me!

Ha, River Road. I like the one actually on River Rd. but I have been to the 21st st. shop.

I actually prefer Caribou, in Heath, but I am pretty flexible for an old guy.

PM me sometime, maybe a day or so in advance, as I sometimes miss noticing, and I'll buy you coffee.

·
Living the Stereotype
11,544 Posts

·
Premium Member
302 Posts
Ha, River Road. I like the one actually on River Rd. but I have been to the 21st st. shop.

I actually prefer Caribou, in Heath, but I am pretty flexible for an old guy.

PM me sometime, maybe a day or so in advance, as I sometimes miss noticing, and I'll buy you coffee.
Hey....i'm a old guy too...................

1 - 8 of 8 Posts