StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who all wants to get together to ride as a group to Brendan's for his fall rally?

·
Premium Member
4,255 Posts
I'm in. Did you take 2 lanes last year or ride I 70?

·
Administrator
17,094 Posts
You know I'm in.....and I would prefer a 2 lane ride!!!!;) I wanna leave Friday mid-morning, and take my good ole sweet time.

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
I'm in now. The October date helped me out alot. I'll keep an eye out for a meet place.

Or i'll ride to Big B's and go from there.
______
Kyle

·
Registered
984 Posts
Fall get together

I do. Where and when?

·
Administrator
17,094 Posts
All are welcome to meet/leave from my house.

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
I am seriously considering this.

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Meeting at B's worked well last year...

So it's officially the 1st weekend in October?

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
I am also going to seriously consider this. I'll need to purchase some small camping gear though because I don't own anything. Any suggestions on where to get said gear?

·
Administrator
17,094 Posts
All you "really" need is a tent and tarp, sleeping bag, and packable pillow. Anything else is purely on a want basis, unless you plan to cook something. Pretty much anything that you will need/want, can be bought at Dicks sporting goods, Gander Mountain and Target also has allot of stuff.

·
Premium Member
839 Posts
If I get the day off (the guy that owes me a day will be out of town so I'm trying for vacation now) I'll be there. I'll have the new GPS mounted up and it should be a good test for it.

And B, I'll take you up on the tent offer, also.

Keep your fingers crossed...

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
BTW, I found a site called Campmor that seems to have good prices on camping stuff. Looks like about $150 for everything I need, which I can deal with. Hell I spent more on my Pazzo levers :D I'll have to call in a few favors at work myself to make this happen. So I'll need fri, sat, and sun off right?

·
Registered
304 Posts
I just looked at my calender. Crap! The weekend will be right when I'll be returning from a trip to SC to visit friends and family.:( So I'm out no matter which weekend it is. On the plus side I'll be in SC and have a chance to return via the dragon.:twisted:

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
I just hit Dicks Sporting goods and got a tent for $40 marked down from $100 and a sleeping bag for $19 marked down from $40. Woot!

·
Registered
984 Posts
Fall get together.

All are welcome to meet/leave from my house.
Just quit my job at the electronics plant and went back to NES Bearings.nesbearings.com Negotiated a raise and got all my vacation time back (three weeks). Think I'll take the Friday and Monday and make it a nice long weekend and just ride right to Brendan's. That is if no one shows any interest in meeting at BigB's in Westerville.

·
Registered
170 Posts
If I am able to go, I'll meet up at B's.

·
0 Posts
Big B's is always a good meeting place.

If you show up early you can play with his dog's and big bird while he gets ready too.

Maybe his misses will fix us breakfast???

:mrgreen:

·
Administrator
17,094 Posts
Big B's is always a good meeting place.

If you show up early you can play with his dog's and big bird while he gets ready too.

Maybe his misses will fix us breakfast???

:mrgreen:
You don't want any of my wife's breakfast meals....trust me.:mrgreen: I will however, supply donuts and coffee. Sounds like we will have a pretty good group meeting at my place, this will look really cool when we Ohio Boyz pull into Brendans.

·
0 Posts
Ooohhhh, I'm telling her you said that!!!

Come riding in the morning, you slacker:-D

1 - 20 of 65 Posts