Strom Trooper banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's just have 1 thread for this so we don't have to search so much! Don't screw this up! Right NJBILL?
HAHA Stromger aka Roger.. I will post my picks and stories as soon as I upload the pictures. AWESOME TIME. LOTS TO CELABRATE FIRST NEVA AND BEING CANCER FREE. Already excited for NEVA 16 Finger lakes. :smile2::smile2::smile2:

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OK let me start by saying this was my first neva in a word awesome. I will be back in "16" Also it was my first real time riding on some unpaved backwoods snow trail roads and i was trying to ride them sitting down and that was sketchy only doing 15-25 white knuckle miles per hour. So following my new friend Phils advice with in 10 minutes i was standing and riding with confidence doing 30-40 mph sometimes more. Don't get me wrong i have been riding for over 20 years just not this type. So thank you Phil. Also thank you to my friend Shane for doing this with me it was an awesome weekend. I know you won't comment but i also know you will read it. This thank you goes out to and i hope i spell it right UVAUL yes i payed attention to you even when you were not speaking directly at me took your braking advice and it helped a lot. I will do my resreach on those tires also. For those interested its the MITAS E-07 check Revzilla for pricing. If someone sees BMW Steve tell him i said thank you for being a goodsport. Long story short Steve looks like former nascar driver Ernie Ervin and i took a picture with him and fooled people on my Facebook page the last time i checked was 27 likes and 10 comments. Yes i will let them off the hook on tuesday. Yes we had black bears in the camp grounds the biggest was probably the size of a VW bug there people outside by the campfire this bear walked up took a loaf of bread off the table. Then this morning mama bear and cub payed a visit to me and Shane came up on the porch i ran in closed the door and kicked it to try to scare it away. I could have stayed out there that bear just wanted food and nothing to do with me. NEVA 2015 by rogerwp1 | Photobucket

·
Registered
91 Posts
Home safe and sound! Isin and I had 4 days of amazing riding. It was great seeing old friends and meeting new ones. Thank you to everyone who put together another amazing NEVA!

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
@Borghi, where is the NEVA 16 thread????? lol

I had a fantastic trip guys! Wound up leaving around noon and coming home instead of staying the extra night. Best trip yet for me, cant wait for next years! Thanks

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Gini and I had a great time again this year. Always fun to catch up with old friends and make new ones. Logged 1240 miles this trip! Here's a link to my pics. There's a few of the Bears & Beers.....

For those with FB. https://www.facebook.com/tnkrplt/timeline/story?ut=43&wstart=0&wend=1441090799&hash=-9050103272056863354&pagefilter=3

Link to Google drive folder has pics, bear videos and GPX files....
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4o9GQ2rN1V-fjhYWDhIMVZ3aWlpY3JvT0dYdVVLcWZZMUgzdFMwbVh6dkRvSEI0a3lTa0E

·
Registered
20 Posts
I had a great time at the rally and I look forward to doing it again. I knew a few people from the AdvRider Cromag Rally's and met many new friends, which is the best part of attending these gatherings. Special thanks to Kevin for allowing me to squat on his homestead.

Saturday's ride with Eric and Ivana was excellent in all respects. Great selection of scenery and roads, thanks for leading it Eric! And thanks to Ivana for being the spark plug who wanted to experience everything in the Adirondacks. I don't think we would have accomplished half the things we did without your enthusiasm and adventurous spirit.

Hoping to do it again in 2016!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts