StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:confused: My 07 wee came with the oem bags and racks. I have added a Sargent seat, which I really like, but the top case is now too close for my wife. Is there a bracket and topcase combo, that will allow for more rear seat room, and more luggage space? Adventure moto stuff replied to my e-mail but I would like some more input from the V Strom riders! Thanks in advance

·
Registered
313 Posts
Did a search and found this.I did pretty much the same thing.I can get the seat off without removingthe box and my wife is happier.

Suzuki_carrier_mod_1

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
looks interesting...

Thanks for the post! I have an extra oem rack for the topcase, I will take a look when I get home. What tools and how long did the "surgery" take?

·
Registered
132 Posts
There is also a ready to order modification to the top rack available.

V Strom 650cc 1000cc Top Box Adaptor Bracket

I had been looking at this last year but the owner was out of the UK at the time and I decided to hold off (haven't done anything yet).
If I decide to keep the top box I'll buy one of these as it's a bit cramped for two up just like you mentioned.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
package deal?

PMC, thanks for the info, the US pricing was not to bad, but the shipping will add to the cost, but the Givi plates run around $80 :yikes: If you decide to "pull the trigger", let me know we could split the shipping from the UK. Ride safe!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Topcase to far forward

I have fitted one of these from Cymarc. Beautifully made and works a treat. The bonus V-tag looks good too. Highly recommended.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts