StromTrooper banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OEM Saddlebag Blank Key

I've got the Suzuki "Soft" brand top case and saddlebags. Went to my local locksmith, who rides also, but he could not find the correct blank to make duplicates. Has anyone encountered this? What blank worked for you?

Thanx in advance.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump for some help on this issue.

Also, does anyone know if Suzuki sells blank keys for the OEM "Soft" brand saddlebag/trunk?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have tried several Suzuki dealers so far. I'm working with another one at this time. They all offer the replacement locks; which are currently on back order with no ETA. It seems getting a part number for the blank keys is really difficult. This is why I'm asking for help in my "quest".

·
Registered
812 Posts
Maybe try some other lock smiths. I took me a couple tries for some ignition keys for a bike. The first couple couldn't even specify what to order, then I found one who actually had them in stock.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks like I have to find a locksmith to help me. Just got a reply from a big Suzuki dealer; they were told by American Suzuki that blank keys were not available. So, my quest continues = (

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
I have off-brand Cases, took a while but locksmith used a nissan key blank, on the blank is also.......... ilco , X10 , 62DV
No idea if this will work for you, but maybe it will get you in the right direction.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Blank Keys

I've got the Suzuki "Soft" brand top case and saddlebags. Went to my local locksmith, who rides also, but he could not find the correct blank to make duplicates. Has anyone encountered this? What blank worked for you?

Thanx in advance.
What timing, I was TOLD by the dealer I bought my bike "WEESTROM" that I had to order new keys, called the other local dealer and he told me that they send everyone to a local security company, "Clifton Park Security Center" in Clifton Park NY 518 383 5329, but anyways I call there and the guy says yea we make MC keys for all brands of bikes and have never had a problem, luggage too. There a Mon-Friday shop and figured I'd share the information.

Oh and its only 4 bucks a key because there double sided,

BOL

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Oamaam. I give 'em a call and see if they can tell me the blank key part number. Have you had your keys made yet? Was it for the motorcycle or the luggage?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Thanks Oamaam. I give 'em a call and see if they can tell me the blank key part number. Have you had your keys made yet? Was it for the motorcycle or the luggage?
When I talked to them , they said they do it for all MC's , I do not think I mentioned the luggage because I am not 100% set on my luggage as whether I am keeping it or not.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts