StromTrooper banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't been doing much with the bike the past few years, but hoping to get back to it. I'm looking to replace the fairing cowl, the black piece that surrounds the headlamps. I posted an ad in the wanted section, but may have to buy OEM if they are still available. Where are the best deals for OEM parts? Is it worthwhile (cheaper) to order from a US dealer, and pick up US side, or are there any local GTA dealers who have decent prices?

·
Registered
373 Posts
Haven't been doing much with the bike the past few years, but hoping to get back to it. I'm looking to replace the fairing cowl, the black piece that surrounds the headlamps. I posted an ad in the wanted section, but may have to buy OEM if they are still available. Where are the best deals for OEM parts? Is it worthwhile (cheaper) to order from a US dealer, and pick up US side, or are there any local GTA dealers who have decent prices?

I don’t know if Fortnine carries things like that. You may need to hit the dealer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don’t know if Fortnine carries things like that. You may need to hit the dealer.
Yes, dealer part for sure. Just wondering if there are any preferred dealers around the GTA, or US dealer to order from. The dealers I used to use are gone.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Yes, dealer part for sure. Just wondering if there are any preferred dealers around the GTA, or US dealer to order from. The dealers I used to use are gone.
Try VOS Motors. I ordered some parts from them in the past, other dealers didn't bother to help me either due to low margins or plain laziness.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Well your part # is 94410-27G01-YAY
I would see how much Ready Honda in Mississauga can get it for you before going anywhere else, because they are just at Cawthra/Dundas.

There are a few of these on ebay - I have bought my OEM parts off ebay a few times with good experiences each time.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well your part # is 94410-27G01-YAY
I would see how much Ready Honda in Mississauga can get it for you before going anywhere else, because they are just at Cawthra/Dundas.

There are a few of these on ebay - I have bought my OEM parts off ebay a few times with good experiences each time.
Just got home from Ready. $372.00 taxes in. Think I'll be looking for used.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts