StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know a Canadian source for a pair of OEM hand guards for DL650 and also a laminar lip?

I found the sources in the States though but at New Market and bramton they do not have the hand guards.

Thanks in advance...

·
Administrator
13,204 Posts
I don't know about the Laminar lip, but I got my OEM Hand Guards at the Dealer where I bought my V-Strom when I bought the bike. I don't know how the price there was/is compared to other places but I suspect I might check Oneida Suzuki (also an Suzuki Dealer) in the USA if I needed to buy a set today.

..Tom

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, it appears that hand guards are almost half the price in US so I just ordered it from there.
I try the laminar lip guys and see if I can get it here in Canada at a reasonable price.

·
Premium Member
4,406 Posts
One would guess, from your shopping in Newmarket and Brampton, that you are in the GTA.

There is an option to save a few extra bucks and go for a ride if you're interested.

U.S. Address Inc. http://usaddressinc.com/

Have your stuff shipped to them and go down and pick it up. Their handling fees are very reasonable and they are just over the border in Buffalo. I've used them and they are good.

Just another option for you to consider.

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
Another option is to try Motor Sports World in Ottawa 613-225-2892. Talk to their parts guy Charlie. They are a distributer/dealer for SW Motech and I believe they are able to get just about anything Twisted Throttle has. I ordered the SW Motech skidplate from them last week for $208.99 CDN plus tax. From Twisted throttle it was $228.50 US plus all the associated headaches. Just something to keep in mind.

SS

·
Registered
327 Posts
I bought my Laminar Touring Lip direct from Laminar in '05. Easy people to deal with, fast shipping, great product - never had a problem with it and IT WORKS!!!

Alan

1 - 8 of 8 Posts