StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So yesterday, hopped on my GSXR forvtye first timensince buying my V, wow... I felt like a contortionist trying to get back on it, felt... Small. Lol.. Was an interesting transition fro. Crotch rocket to adventure.. But cannot beat it for commuting (45 min ride to work everyday) and the V still handles well. Im imlressed with it overall.. (coming from the nimbleness of a sport bike). Sorry just thought id share. Looking for mods later.. Heatd grips will soon be a must here in the pacific north west.. Any other suggestions?

·
Registered
280 Posts
I can atest to that feeling. I regularly swap bikes... my DL650, then the 1250 Bandit and then I take the SV1000 lowered with GSX-R forks ).

Significant handling and power variations.

dave

·
Registered
93 Posts
Rode my KLR650 to work today after several weeks of just riding the Wee. Pegs felt way too far forward and I kept trying to engage the non-existent 6th gear.

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
First time I rode my Sprint after a few days on the Wee, it felt like I was on a race bike or something. Even the handling felt off until quite a few miles. It finally felt like my own bike again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts