StromTrooper banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any NYC V-Stromer's? I would like to get a ride set up for the warmer weather. Would like a day trip out to PA or anywhere else. :hurray:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes the weather has been kind of crazy, but I was actually hoping for around March. Trying to plan ahead, lol. :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
2,228 Posts
N.E.V.A. Event for N.Y.C. Riders

Just a head's up to all N.Y.C. Vstrommers. Might I suggest you join us for our 4th annual Northeast Vstrom rally in the Berkshire Mountains of Massachusetts.

The weekend will most likely take place the first weekend in August. Having been a downstate N.Y.er for many years, I am sure all will have a great time in rural Massachusetts riding with a great bunch of guys and gals. Last year we had 51 riders in the Adirondacks. Again, just letting those who are thinking of trips this coming season be aware. Stay tuned under the events thread as info becomes available.:hurray:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Got my wee in June of last year and love it. I've logged about 2,500 miles on it so far. It's an '06 and has been great to me for commuting across town and for that weekly escape out of the city on my day off. I usually take it up to bear mountain, and have also been out to New Hope PA and to Port Jervis to the eagles nest. Been out Long Island on 25a out to Montauk as well, and found some sweet roads up between Monticello Ny and east to Beacon my. Looking mainly for exciting day trips with nice roads and scenery. That trip to the Berkshire's sounds amazing but work prevents me from doing more than day trips at the moment. Would love to meet other Strom riders and hear about any recommended roads to ride in our area that any of you might suggest. Safe riding to you all!

·
Registered
36 Posts
i'm up for rides and maintenance. i'm hopefully changing the oil for my first time tomorrow.
ridewise, i'm going away the next few weekends, but i should be around for labor day weekend and most other weekends in sept.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts