StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Went to the show today and got to see the new 1000 Vee. Other than some minor plastic changes it looked very much like the older bikes....

I looked at the new lith tech batteries and I was impressed. The battery for a strom weighed in index 2 lbs. when I picked it up I thought it was a display and was shocked when told it was an actual battery..

Picked up a skid plate, and Basra from Altriders in stainless for 10% off

Mark

·
Registered
126 Posts
Many of the dealers at the DC show were having "show specials" of 10% for gear and parts. I read on another thread that sometimes their discounts increase on Sunday, because it's the last day of the show -- any idea if its true?

·
Registered
672 Posts
At the DC show last year I got a helmet reduced lower than the show price near the close of the day on Sunday. The year before that I was not able to get my Lee Parks gloves reduced below the show price. The year before that I got some stuff at a two for the price of one at the end of the show on Sunday. This year I wanted to purchase a battery pack for my Gerbing heated jacket liner, however they only had a demonstration battery. It seems like the choice is the vendors.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts