StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just put a set of Remus cans on the strom and boy do they make a difference people look before steping out into the road now. still have the baffles in feel sure if they are removed the blue lights will be flashing behind me.
Strange though police dont seem to mind you speeding on a Strom, tank bag top box two up, prehaps they feel sorry for me, feel sure if i was on a sports bike you would get your the mandatory ( what speed do call this then ) and long may it continue.
Has any one fitted BT020 tyres??? if so whats the verdict

·
Registered
13 Posts
Re: Tyres

Yeah, I've been trying to find out about the BT020s as well. I'm not that impressed with the Trailwings, but maybe that's just me.

Simon.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Y/B you are spoilt

Hi yellowbelly was up your way at the last meet at cadwell done the boston to cadwell road after the long straights then the fun begain slip slide round the bends, boy do this bike need some better tyres if you stay on the black stuff, done the mcn bash at skeg bloody good road up there al the way to mablethorpe then round to cadwell back to skeg, if you head out to suffolk where im based you will know why i think the bends are so much fun in lincs
keep it tank side up

1 - 3 of 3 Posts