StromTrooper banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious, who's all the NS V-Strom riders out there? Sign in if you will :thumbup:

·
Registered
55 Posts
I'm in Bedford. :thumbup:

·
Registered
984 Posts
Used to be...

Grew up around Dartmouth and Halifax, lived in Yarmouth for a bit (Navy Brat). We moved to southern Ontario when the old man got out of the RCN in '63. Met a Yankee woman and have been in the states for 20 yrs or so. How all you Herring Chokers doin'?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cool. Little bit about me, College student at NSCC Port Hawkesbury. Had a 2004 Vstrom 650 this time last year. Sold it in the spring, and regretted it. So I just bought another Vstrom, an 03 1000 (the bumble bee). Mostly stock, made afew of my own mods to improve the cold weather riding. Looking to add lots more.

Keep em coming!

Sterling

·
Registered
313 Posts
Lake Echo....not far from Mineville...looks like were neighbours Millwright98!!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Lake Echo....not far from Mineville...looks like were neighbours Millwright98!!
Hey Steve, it's good to see you made it back from Newfoundland safely. Too bad we missed you in Norris Point. We had a fantastic trip even without the bikes. Stop by some time.

Earl

·
Registered
313 Posts
Hey Steve, it's good to see you made it back from Newfoundland safely. Too bad we missed you in Norris Point. We had a fantastic trip even without the bikes. Stop by some time.

Earl
Hey Earl We barely missed you in NFLD. The NFLD ride on the TW's was epic.I was gone a total of 20 days as I spent some time in Cape Breton on the return trip.I will stop by next summer for sure,the Strom is put away for winter,although I ride the TW year round so you never know. Keep the fire burning and the kettle on the stove.:yesnod:

awesome....have to hook up for a spin next season!...I don't know if you work on your own bike or not, but have just about everything in the garage you could ever need to repair/upgrade....
millwright98 We should hook up for sure. I do most of the repairs on my bikes and have pretty much farkled the blazes out of my Strom but with a handle like "millwright" I'm sure you have the goods and talent if need be. Thanks for the offer.
Seems we have more than motorcycles and locations in common.I just read your post on the "deer hunting " thread. Congradulations on your buck.I just returned from a week of hunting at my cabin in Mooseland.My buddy tagged a big 7 pointer that dressed out to 215.:hurray: I on the other hand am still after a 13 pointer I have been after for 4 years now.:headbang:

·
Registered
393 Posts
millwright98 We should hook up for sure. I do most of the repairs on my bikes and have pretty much farkled the blazes out of my Strom but with a handle like "millwright" I'm sure you have the goods and talent if need be. Thanks for the offer.
Seems we have more than motorcycles and locations in common.I just read your post on the "deer hunting " thread. Congradulations on your buck.I just returned from a week of hunting at my cabin in Mooseland.My buddy tagged a big 7 pointer that dressed out to 215.:hurray: I on the other hand am still after a 13 pointer I have been after for 4 years now.:headbang:[/QUOTE]

Congrats to you!....Mine was a little guy, but so far pretty tasty :) Never explored Mooseland area yet...need to go touring around there sometime with the fly rod :)

Craig

·
Registered
144 Posts
Here! Here!
from Dartmouth, NS

1 - 13 of 13 Posts