StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Official Stromtrooper.com Sponsor
5,188 Posts
I always noticed that Jeep drivers were very aggressive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Now don't start on me!

Have you ever driven a Jeep? Hard to hold in your lane, not the drivers fault! :rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
16,234 Posts
Commuting to work every day, I have to agree that most ahole aggressive privileged drivers I encounter day after day are in some luxury type machine.......and behind the wheel is typically a woman. ;)

·
Registered
454 Posts
I don't mind rushed or distracted drivers as much because they are easy to spot and give space. It's the lane switchers that wig out and snap all of the sudden. Calm one second, psycho the next. Hoopties and SUVs...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Commuting to work every day, I have to agree that most ahole aggressive privileged drivers I encounter day after day are in some luxury type machine.......and behind the wheel is typically a woman. ;)
Yes, this. Middle/older aged women is mostly who I see.

Since living in Miami for 6 years, I have counted how many times a BMW uses it's turn signal to get in front of me, and the number is two. I felt like printing off a little certificate for those two drivers, "This certifies (name) has mastered the use of their turn signal."

·
Premium Member
590 Posts
I most fear cement mixers on urban expressways and the unforgiving nature of the wheels that might run you over.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Several German car owner here. Locally, no one knows how to drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
49 Posts
In rank order:
Prius - They Either cut off or move tight to prevent anyone from getting in front of them - Want to make sure everyone pokes along with them . - Personally, I think they are more of an arrogant ass (after bicycles in the city) than luxury drivers. In your face virtue signalers (look at me, "I'm saving the planet with my mixed electric car and never drive over 35 unless I'm cutting some denier off").
Any minivan - - Don't know how to change lanes - They just go into or hang in middle lane, because they can't use a mirror.
Bicycles - What is wrong with them? They go back and forth between being a vehicle and then a pedestrian and back again and arrogantly assume the right of way as a vehicle and/or a pedestrian. The whole world is a bike lane. Anything is possible when being passed.
Jeeps - Want to race to get in front and once there slow down to a crawl - Easy to pass - no pick up and go
Pickup trucks - Same as minivan and jeep
Luxury cars - Entitled (See Bicycles) - Don't look, don't stop and at 4 way stops may as well wait because they will just run you over whether their turn or not
SUV's -Not really a problem but tend to stop late and get too close at lights (also see women 30-60)
Any car with 5,000 stickers of any kind - Complete psycho. Anything is possible including shooting you at stop light, short braking in traffic, or plow over you at a stop light.
Old men 60 to 90 - Angry drivers and hate motorcyclists. I assume they are pissed off about not being on a motorcycle.
Men 20 to 60 - Meh - Some are asses, but generally make way.
Young women 18-30 - Completely oblivious to anything going on around them - especially if driving a Chevrolet.
Women - 30 to 60 - Pissed off at husbands (or because not married) and take it out on motorcyclists
Women - 60 to 90 - Act like young women, but they do it really slowly. - Plus no depth perception.
Women in 30's and men in 70's believe we are targets to be intimidated, assaulted, or run off the road.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Nine times out of ten...if someone is overtaking me by 10+ MPH and jumping in front of me too close for comfort without using a turn signal...they’re operating a BMW.

I’ve heard the turn signal joke for years with BMW drivers. As in, the turns signal is optional, so many BMW buyers choose not to purchase that option.

·
Banned
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
In rank order:
Prius - They Either cut off or move tight to prevent anyone from getting in front of them - Want to make sure everyone pokes along with them . - Personally, I think they are more of an arrogant ass (after bicycles in the city) than luxury drivers. In your face virtue signalers (look at me, "I'm saving the planet with my mixed electric car and never drive over 35 unless I'm cutting some denier off").
Any minivan - - Don't know how to change lanes - They just go into or hang in middle lane, because they can't use a mirror.
Bicycles - What is wrong with them? They go back and forth between being a vehicle and then a pedestrian and back again and arrogantly assume the right of way as a vehicle and/or a pedestrian. The whole world is a bike lane. Anything is possible when being passed.
Jeeps - Want to race to get in front and once there slow down to a crawl - Easy to pass - no pick up and go
Pickup trucks - Same as minivan and jeep
Luxury cars - Entitled (See Bicycles) - Don't look, don't stop and at 4 way stops may as well wait because they will just run you over whether their turn or not
SUV's -Not really a problem but tend to stop late and get too close at lights (also see women 30-60)
Any car with 5,000 stickers of any kind - Complete psycho. Anything is possible including shooting you at stop light, short braking in traffic, or plow over you at a stop light.
Old men 60 to 90 - Angry drivers and hate motorcyclists. I assume they are pissed off about not being on a motorcycle.
Men 20 to 60 - Meh - Some are asses, but generally make way.
Young women 18-30 - Completely oblivious to anything going on around them - especially if driving a Chevrolet.
Women - 30 to 60 - Pissed off at husbands (or because not married) and take it out on motorcyclists
Women - 60 to 90 - Act like young women, but they do it really slowly. - Plus no depth perception.
Women in 30's and men in 70's believe we are targets to be intimidated, assaulted, or run off the road.
INpitt
by the time we go through your entire list, it appears you dislike, well, pretty much everyone

·
Registered
49 Posts
INpitt
by the time we go through your entire list, it appears you dislike, well, pretty much everyone
Don't dislike, just a rant about commonalities of vehicles and ages and how I expect them to act when encountered. Just dislike when they act according to expectations.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts