StromTrooper banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I am new to this site I wanted to inquire about a member selling an accessory. I tried to PM his and was denied. I also tried to Reply to his post...denied.

Do I have to have so many days/posts/etc on this site?

Thanks!

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,047 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
I replied to a post a few days ago. Today when I tried to reply to a post my screen showed a message saying I didn't have privileges to access that page. How may I get privileges to reply to a post?

JathkaJoe

·
Registered
50 Posts
p38arover: The post was in this section:

Stromtrooper Forum : Suzuki V-Strom Motorcycle Forums > Stromtrooper Marketplace > Wanted > Need Eye to Eye Measurement on Gen 1 DL1000 Shock

Seldom am I able to contribute, the collective has more knowledge than I, but this time I have my rear shock on the work table. I worked around the block, clicked on Blair's link to his website and used his contact button to email him my measurement.

I bet my lockout was due to low post count and being in the Marketplace section.

JathkaJoe

·
Super Moderator
4,513 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Brockie,

Posting just to raise post count doesn't appeal to me. Been on, but mostly reading, Stromtrooper since I bought a 2006 DL1000 in fall of 2015. Was participating in previous bike's forum and ADVrider. Not I'll be increasing my use of Stromtrooper because it's time to learn more about this moto and do some preventive maintenance. Thanks for your response. I fully understand the rationale behind the 20 post rule, I'm way past the 20 days.

Thanks again for clarifying this,

JathkaJoe

1 - 13 of 13 Posts