StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks!

Any Norwegian Strommers out there? I've been on this site a few months now, and haven't seen any.

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Scandinavian Strommers

Hei!

En Dansker er alltid hjertlig velkommen - vi var jo ett og samme land i over 400år.

And then a translation for all you guys that don't understand Scandinavian:

"A Dane is always welcome - after all we were one nation for more than 400 years."

Come on guys, why don't you attend an evening school in Norwegian or Danish. After all there's almost 20.000.000 of us (if we include the Swedes) that has no problem at all speaking it. (Even small children manage to understand us, so it must be easy.) :iagree:

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Wee-strom

Hi again Lost!!

I forgot to tell you that the only Strom worth having is a flat black Wee-strom. (That's the DL 650). Then you can be a member of the "Flat Black" Club. And - don't tell anybody I told you, but there's something wrong with the DL1000. It's got two "behinds". I've heard people saying that they're going to tear me a new ass, but I've never understood how ugly it looks until I saw.......Noooooo - please help - it was just a joke - I promise. Gargle, gargle,
Tell my wife I loved her to the last and that someone that looked a lot like Mightyshep did it. :weapons_5:

·
Registered
7 Posts
V eller Wee, jeg er helt sikker den skal være sort!

We need a viking section here - come on where are you all. Ride of the Black Valkyries.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi to all you Norwegian strommers from little old Wales.

I am surprised there are not more of you as I was lucky enough to tour your wonderful country in June 06. I was on my ZZR 600 and my mate on his Bandit 1200S. We rode around the country from Kristiansand up to Bodo and back down again through all the Fjords, covering nearly 3000 miles in 18 days, staying in many youth hostels and trying to take in as many sights as possible - we will definitely return (have to save for a while first) and we will stay in one location to really enjoy the area.

to see frozen lakes, 24km tunnels, meadows, Elk, Glacier all in 1 day just blew me away and as for the Trollsteigan - WOW!!!!

so come on guys, get your viking section going, and get all bikers from Europe and across the water to visit your outstanding, biker friendly county.

Take care
Lee:-D

·
Premium Member
4,960 Posts
We're going to get you for this...

but there's something wrong with the DL1000. It's got two "behinds". I've heard people saying that they're going to tear me a new ass, but I've never understood how ugly it looks until I saw.......Noooooo - please help - it was just a joke - I promise. Gargle, gargle,
Tell my wife I loved her to the last and that someone that looked a lot like Mightyshep did it. :weapons_5:
You don't understand. But then, you ride an amputee... :weapons_73:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey I am a Viking strommer living as far north as you can go in Europa. I can see that this is a old thread but I
hope it`s not dead

·
Registered
1 Posts
DL1000 2005 Standard stock Mapping Dynojet

Hi All

Any Norwegians out there mapped their PCIII yet? I am after a good map for the Norwegian climate. Spoke with Dynojet and the map that comes with CD is really for US models :(

Gjerne svare på Norsk :D

Andy (Tønsberg)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Endnu en Viking.

Dansker bosiddende i Stavanger Norge. Og nej, en V-trom behøver ikke være sort - 09 orange er fin - alle har jo en sort! :thumbup1: Hvorfor bare være en lille del af mængden

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
tilbakemelding.

Det er ei stund siden jeg har sjekka denne tråden. Men - bra å se at jeg ikke er alene lenger.

·
Premium Member
4,198 Posts
//
Come on guys, why don't you attend an evening school in Norwegian or Danish. After all there's almost 20.000.000 of us (if we include the Swedes) that has no problem at all speaking it. (Even small children manage to understand us, so it must be easy.) :iagree:
There are almost 20 million people in the state of New York, but I don't speak that, either.;)

Instead, post pictures of hot Danish and Norwegian women? That would provide some motivation.

We play some of the Norsk Hydro ads for engineers, as they are quite amusing (to engineers)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3CGR_gtMgc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlczxXqez-Y

·
Registered
2 Posts
Wee i Bergen

Hi,

I recently joined the family and bough a blue 650 2004 model.
If there's anyone that (in Norwegian) could tell me about getting the results of the PO's rather slow speed slide hidden/fixed please let me know. I'm also interested in where you norwegians find parts and extras that don't kost an arm and a leg.

Best regards,
Tormy - Bergen

·
Registered
1 Posts
en til!

Heisan
kjøpte en v-strom i høst, og rakk 200 mil med den før det ble frost. Hatt mange forskjellige mc
men dette virker veldig bra.

Tom Enoksen
oslo

1 - 20 of 26 Posts