StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Returned yesterday from a Boston-Radisson/Chisasibi-Boston round tripper. Met a load of great people, saw some awesome sights, took a ton of pics, and managed 2600 miles from Monday morning to Friday afternoon.
I'll post a RR in the other section in a while, but there's some new info about the James Bay road to share- there is a new fuel stop between Matagami and km381. so if you play your cards right, you need not bring gas.
The station is not open 24 hrs, so is not included on the official James Bay Rd. info, but is available from 8a-6p.
It is located at km237, the intersection to the access road to Waskaganish.
Later,
Chris

·
What Kinda Bike Is That?
5,520 Posts
The photos make me smile. I remember those signs! Glad you made it there and back safely. For me, it was a "brute" to try an assemble a ride report because so much was crammed into my little head; I never finished it, (like all the others.......).

Hopefully, you can do a better job of it then I did!!!

Barry

·
Premium Member
8,025 Posts
The photos make me smile. I remember those signs! Glad you made it there and back safely. For me, it was a "brute" to try an assemble a ride report because so much was crammed into my little head; I never finished it, (like all the others.......).

Hopefully, you can do a better job of it then I did!!!

Barry
A bit of your Chisasibi trip report was posted while it happened. :mrgreen:

·
What Kinda Bike Is That?
5,520 Posts
A bit of your Chisasibi trip report was posted while it happened. :mrgreen:
Yes, and thank you for that! It's hard to believe that it was a year ago!!! Jeepers, time does fly.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts