StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
No longer riding.
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I talked to a local BOB EVANS and would like to set up a Saturday Morning Breakfast Meeting. The resteraunt is located at 2449 Gilchrist Rd., Akron OH 44305. I don't want it to be too early, but under stand people have things to do, so how does 8:00am sound? Next weekend is Easter so I am thinking of shooting for the following weekend. This will be April 14th. The resteraunt is easy to find at the Gilchrist exit off of I-76. This is 1 exit west of Summit Auto Racing, or 4 exits east of I-77.
Please pm me if you think you can make it as I will be in contact with the manager and let them know how many are expected to attend. With any luck, the weather will be nice and we can have a good turn out!! :mrgreen:

PS. The exit # is 27

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
I'm in I think, as long as nothing unexpected pops up that day. You want to ride for a bit after we eat?

·
No longer riding.
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm in I think, as long as nothing unexpected pops up that day. You want to ride for a bit after we eat?
I kind of planed on a ride after. Figured we would see how many are interested and then decide where.

Allan, I am not set to any time yet. I figure we will go with what the majority want.

If you reply to this, please post what time is best for you and then we can make that happen.

I figure that not every body will show at once so the 8:00am was just a round-a-bout time.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I'm out. I went to go add this to my calendar and realized I have a prior engagement that morning.

·
No longer riding.
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
MZ, what do you think about a ride up through the National Valley to river road and wind up in some of the Metro Parks?

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
I'm game for anything HH, especially with my new TBS!!

·
No longer riding.
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We may have to post-pone this do to SNOW:mad: It sounds like there is only three of us anyway. I would still like to do it, but warmer is better. What do you guys think???:confused:

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
We may have to post-pone this do to SNOW:mad: It sounds like there is only three of us anyway. I would still like to do it, but warmer is better. What do you guys think???:confused:
So far, the forecast for the 14th is a high of 51 and rain. Not exactly ideal riding conditions. Could change, though. I'd say let's wait and see.

·
Registered
49 Posts
It’s hard to imagine riding next weekend with what looks like a good 8 inches of snow on the ground, but then again I was riding in 70+ temps just 4 days ago. Count me in, if not this coming weekend the next available is ok with me.

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
It’s hard to imagine riding next weekend with what looks like a good 8 inches of snow on the ground, but then again I was riding in 70+ temps just 4 days ago. Count me in, if not this coming weekend the next available is ok with me.
Not too far south of you and we have no snow on the ground.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
No snow in Akron? Man, Brunswick is buried, damn secondary snowbelt.

·
No longer riding.
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So far, the forecast for the 14th is a high of 51 and rain. Not exactly ideal riding conditions. Could change, though. I'd say let's wait and see.
Anything above 40 and not raining is OK by me. :mrgreen:

·
No longer riding.
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well the weather does not look good for Saturday. I think we should see what the forcast looks like on Thursday and make a decission then. This will give everyone a chance to read and make plans as need be. I hope it is nice enough, but I think Mother Nature is in that time of the month.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Yeah not looking so good. Maybe we should reschedule.

·
No longer riding.
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well, the forcast is shit for Saturday. I vote for a hold and try on another day. Last I heard was high of 37 and rain mixed with snow. I want Spring!!!

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Yep. Reschedule is the right move.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts