StromTrooper banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy all,

I just registered today after my wife snagged a tasty 2002 V-strom Last week (her first bike, graduated MSF Sunday, got her license on Monday AM and had the Vee Monday night!).

Anyway...I am in the Berlin NH area...any other northern NH folks here?

Andy

·
What Kinda Bike Is That?
5,520 Posts
Howdy all,

I just registered today after my wife snagged a tasty 2002 V-strom Last week (her first bike, graduated MSF Sunday, got her license on Monday AM and had the Vee Monday night!).

Anyway...I am in the Berlin NH area...any other northern NH folks here?

Andy
Welcome to the forum, Andy!

I am not from Berlin, but I DO like the Success Pond Road over to Rt 26, in the Grafton Notch area!

Lots of us like to pass through Errol, on our way, to and from, Canada.

B.L.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Welcome to the club. I'm down the road in Bethel, ME. I ride through Berlin often via Grafton Notch & Errol on my flat black Wee.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Always good to have new members. Welcome.
I live up in Montreal but I've been checking out the NE forum these days.
Not too many Quebec Strommers around. The Ontario guys are further than you from home although I have been over there too.
I plan on doing lots of riding in VT, NH & ME this summer hence my review of NE posts. Thanks Barry for all the routes you've posted. I will be on them for sure - weather permitting. I hope to see some of you during my travels.
Safe riding.
Danny C.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Whitehorse gear open house? Coffee is on!

All,

Who else is going to the Whitehorse gear open house?

Over 8000 Items In Stock and Ready for Immediate Shipment - Whitehorse Gear

I'll be there early to help set up.

ALSO...

Coffee is always brewing here at the house, if you are in the area, or are going to be, please email me direct for my phone ( [email protected] ) , coffee is on, I have tools and truck if the worst happens and some camping space in the back yard too.

Andy

·
Registered
228 Posts
I plan on going with a buddy of mine - weather permitting.
We will be coming in via Newport VT and riding mostly the 105, 102, 3, 110 and 16. It looks like a fun route. Not sure when we will arrive though. Like all my rides, its not the destination. I figure somewhere around 10am.
If any one has a better route suggestion, please suggest away. No dirt though, my buddy is on a Victory.
We don't have any plans after so I will probably try to find some of the roads Barry has suggested. We will also be staying overnight somewhere...and head back to Montreal on Sunday.
I hope to see you there.

Cheers,
Danny C.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Welcome to the fourm Andy..I'm from western Maine and spend almost every sunny weekend playing in the Mtns around the Kanc, Twin Mt, Crawford Notch etc. My plans right now for Sunday ( if the weather clears ) is to head for the Errol Diner (or whatever they call it now) for a burger.....Lots of great riding in your area. See ya on the road..........TD :thumbup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts