StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Northern NH and mountains of Western Maine

Need any help? If I'm around, I can offer tools, secure bike storage, small pickup truck (big enough to haul a Strom with ease).

Call Whitehorse Press during weekdays until 6 pm at 800.531.1133.

Email me if you want the lowdown on any great locals roads and boy do we have 'em. Kancamagus Highway, Hurricane Mountain Road, Dolly Copp Road, Jefferson Notch and many, many more. Both flavors, with and without tarmac. Also email if you'd like a phone where you can call for help if Whitehorse happens to be closed at the time.

Ride well!

·
Registered
63 Posts
MWV
Helloooo
I was just in Bow New Hampshire and promised myself that this year I am going to tour around your district. So you will hear from me :p

I am going research some good routes, nice twisty ones in the mountains. I was in Laconia on my Ninja 900 in 1996, had a blast riding in Franconia. Good times. My memory is shot though and cant remember route #'s.
Oh well, itll be fun lookin!
Talk soon
Glen

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You betcha. Drop me a line and I can advise on some really great roads. While you're around you might want to drop by Whitehorse Press and tour our warehouse of great motorcycle books, tools, gear, and accessories. It's a cool place, that's why I work here!

Cheers!

Jeff

1 - 3 of 3 Posts