StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Phew! Glad I'm down here in the Twin Cities. About a half inch of rain on Sunday did a great job of cleaning the salt from the streets and making things road worthy for motorcycles.

That same 1/2" of rain I had was 12-32 inches of snow just a couple hundred miles north.

All you folks up there take it easy, we don't want to hear about any wrenched backs or heart attacks. Hope to see you at "mtlee's" get together here in a couple weeks.

·
Clever Title
515 Posts
Looks like I missed the get-together. The rain has finally washed all the crap off the road! I've still got to get the bike out of storage but that should happen in the next day or so.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Looks like I missed the get-together. The rain has finally washed all the crap off the road! I've still got to get the bike out of storage but that should happen in the next day or so.
Get together was postponed to this Saturday May 3. If you are talking about the get together in Minnetonka.

·
Clever Title
515 Posts
It really was, even if half our sleds were in the shop. I'm never spending my own money on an Arctic Cat. If someone tries to give me a Pantera for free, I think I'd trade it for something useful, like a sack of cat turds. Up here they're called 'ditch pickles'.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts