StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got all kinds of time and no one to ride with. If anyone is interested in a mid week ride in N. Mich, I could use the company and wouldn't mind getting some new ride ideas. I live just outside of Traverse City but have no problem meeting some where else. I can also ride on the weekends but I'd have to get permission first.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I'm heading up this weekend - as my first multi-day tour

I'm heading up this weekend - as my first multi-day tour. It would be cool to meet someone from the area.

My daughter may or may not be coming along (depending on her friends' birthday plans) - but either way I'm still going. I live near Lansing and there aren't any hills or curves at all for thirty miles around me - and I'm getting a little bored of the Jackson County area.

I'll probably be to Gaylord around 11 am.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not from Gaylord but I'd be very interested in meeting up with you for some exploring in the area. It would take me about an hour and a half depending on traffic to get from Traverse City to Gaylord.

·
Registered
58 Posts
How about we meet in Kalkaska instead - the roads doesn't get good until there anyway. That get's me off the expressway a little sooner - always a good thing. I haven't sent a personal message before, but let me try - if you don't get it by tomorrow, post to let me know.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts