NEVA 14
North East V-Strom Adventure

Friday August 1, 2014 to Sunday August 3, 2014

HISTORIC VALLEY CAMPGROUND
North Adams, Ma
Click Name for Linky

Last year there was 60 Happy Bikers so come on people

North Adams, Ma Just a good day ride from Washington, Toronto, Bar Harbor

View of Campground from Greylock Mountain You knew there was a mountain ;)

Camping at Historic Valley Campground Nice wooded campsites with a good lake with a beach
HISTORIC VALLEY CAMPGROUND
North Adams, Ma

RESERVATIONS

EMAIL

[email protected]

Do NOT CALL !!
answer machine at park behind snow drift

Motel Alternative 5 miles away

Whitcomb Summit Retreat

T Shirt Orders Soon look for link or threadhttp://www.stromtrooper.com/events/163865-neva-2014-shirts.html
Group run to and over Greylock Mountain Reservation Friday afternoon
Saturday Group Breakfast at Campground
Saturday Routed mixed surface ride to many of the Berkshires best and interesting roads GPX available soon
Saturday Evening on your own for eats then back for campfire bench racing

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Please help spread NEVA 2014 - Add forum signature

IMPORTANT

In order to make this rally rock, as in previous years, please help us by adding a link in your signature, like I did:

HTML:
[url="http://www.stromtrooper.com/events/163825-northeast-vstrom-adventure-8-1-8-2-a.html"]2014 Northeast V-Strom Rally! (NEVA 2014), Aug 1-Aug 3, North Adams, MA
[/url]
It should look like this:

2014 Northeast V-Strom Rally! (NEVA 2014), Aug 1-Aug 3, North Adams, MA

The link points to this thread, and this will guide all interested Stromtroopers to this single thread. The viral spreading of the event will bring more people, and we will have more fun.

I've been in the previous 3 rallies, and it was a blast. Don't miss it! :fineprint:

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
NEVA 2013 was amazing and looked like that:

:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
Former 2x DL650 owner; moved onto Super Tenere ES
522 Posts
I'll be there for certain. The past three annual events planned by RichW have been great.

It's getting a little too big to socialize with more than half the group. But oh well. It's some site to see this many Stroms.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Can't Wait

Hope to make the trip, 2013 was great!

·
Premium Member
2021 Tiger 900GT, '14 Vstrom 1000 gone but NOT FORGOTTEN!
2,366 Posts
I'll be there for certain. The past three annual events planned by RichW have been great.

It's getting a little too big to socialize with more than half the group. But oh well. It's some site to see this many Stroms.
Kevin,
I believe it was Big Man that suggested we cook dinner together at the campsite this year. I agree that it would give all a chance to mingle.These kind of suggestions will keep this yearly event alive and strong. Another suggestion was made to have everyone carry a written map and directions in case g.p.s. units crap out -another great suggestion.
Glad you are coming.:thumbup:

·
Registered
524 Posts
Neva 2014 ...

I'm in ! It'll be my 3d . I'll probably ride as far as Lake Placid on the Wednesday ( Rosalita is expecting me ) , then wander to the campsite on Thursday .

See you all there !

Alex .

·
Premium Member
2021 Tiger 900GT, '14 Vstrom 1000 gone but NOT FORGOTTEN!
2,366 Posts
I'm in ! It'll be my 3d . I'll probably ride as far as Lake Placid on the Wednesday ( Rosalita is expecting me ) , then wander to the campsite on Thursday .

See you all there !

Alex .
Alex,
Glad to see you're coming. Funny , I have sent a number of friends to Rosalitas, and all have loved the place.

Maybe I can meet you on your way down from Lake Placid on Thursday and ride together to North Adams. Looks like an early groundswell. This I am sure will be another great get together.:thumbup:

·
Registered
804 Posts

See you all there !

Alex .
Alex,
Hope I can ride down with you and Phil again this year.

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
The snow will be gone by then ...

I'am in if all goes as planned. And will try this time not to be the "lost tribe", although we had a lot of fun being lost :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
931 Posts
Living just a half hour away….I'll be there! :thumb up: :thumb up: :thumb up:

For folks that wish to, How about making our own name tags to wear at the camp site with our forum handle and first name? Dying brain cells and all that...:mrgreen:

1 - 20 of 634 Posts