StromTrooper banner

641 - 652 of 652 Posts

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
If any of you want a 'Sons of Practically/NE' shirt, there is an option to do so:
NE SOP Stromtrooper T Shirt from Zazzle.com

It is more expensive than the batch order (duh..)
The good thing is that you have many many types of styles, products, colors and prices to choose from.

·
Registered
622 Posts
NEVA dirt section question

A guy from NJ is planning a trip to Gaspé next summer. I showed him the blog from my trip, which included the NEVA rally. He asked me about the dirt section we rode. Was that the Moose River track? I cannot remember which track was which. :confused:

·
Registered
439 Posts
A guy from NJ is planning a trip to Gaspé next summer. I showed him the blog from my trip, which included the NEVA rally. He asked me about the dirt section we rode. Was that the Moose River track? I cannot remember which track was which. :confused:
Cedar River Rd > Moose River Rd. > Otter Brook Rd. > Limekiln Rd

p

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
Go to post # 637. You find links to the google map of our track and the track file. The first section is our joint dirt ride section ..... before the lost tribe got separated ...:mrgreen:

·
Registered
694 Posts
I am hoping to get my hands on the StromCache (check my signature for the details) in the near future. Would anybody be interested in receiving it from me, to move it further South? I don't mind heading into Michigan or New York to hand off, further if necessary. Any takers? :)

·
Registered
622 Posts
I am hoping to get my hands on the StromCache (check my signature for the details) in the near future. Would anybody be interested in receiving it from me, to move it further South? I don't mind heading into Michigan or New York to hand off, further if necessary. Any takers? :)
I am interested. However, I cannot go that far north this time of year; too busy with work. If someone gets it from you and moves it to the NYC or North Jersey area, I will move it further south.

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
Originally Posted by njbill View Post
If someone gets it from you and moves it to the NYC or North Jersey area, I will move it further south.
How 'bout Ithaca?
I would take it but that is not much further south. We need someone in NY or PA. Anybody??

641 - 652 of 652 Posts