StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry of this has already been done but I am looking for other Strommers in the North Texas DFW area that like to get out and adventure.

My name is David and I am new to Dual Sport but not motorcycling. Looking for others interested in exploring, riding, camping, fishing whatever. Day trips, weekend trips, trips with SO's etc.

Chime in with your location.

David
Carrollton, TX

·
Registered
54 Posts
traveling north texas

i also am looking for riding partiner i live in mansfield and ride daily to work and do some adv. riding on weekends some dirt roads I like to take the less traveled route if you know what i mean I like co. rhds that turn to dirt those are my favorite I spend most of my forum time at http://www.twtex.com/?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I also live in Mansfield. I have not seen very many stroms around here. I mainly do recreational adventure riding. I certainly wouldn't mind hooking
up with another DL rider. I am not a new rider either but new to the dual
sport experience and the V-Strom. I still have not taken an overnight excursion on the bike. I'm pretty certain my wife is not up for that. I did a 400 mile day riding 2up and I think motorcycling has worn out it's welcome with her, at least for a while.

Maybe I'll hook up with you guys sometime.

Kevin
Mansfield, TX

·
Registered
35 Posts
Collin county Stroms?

Greetings N. Texas Strommers. I'm back to motorcycling after a very, very long absence. I've had my Wee for a year now. No offroading so far, except for one u-turn that ended up much too wide.
My bike has lowers so it doesn't lend itself to any real offroad adventures outside of smooth dirt roads.

Anyway, I'd like to find some other Wee/Vee fans around here. Most of the guys I know who ride have Harleys or cruisers and don't "get" the Stroms.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts