StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
New member here in lovely down town Hollyweird Florida. Picking up my 2012 Adventure this week (aka sukoshi)... Can't wait. Coming off a ST 1300 so I'm downsizing and changing venue...

I want to get dirty also...Can I say that???

mitch

·
Registered
759 Posts
Welcome to the club Mitch... hope you like the Strom, the ST1300 is a fine bike too.

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts
Comin from Hollyweird you can say most anything you want. :mrgreen: Welcome to the forum. :thumbup:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi,
New member here in lovely down town Hollyweird Florida. Picking up my 2012 Adventure this week (aka sukoshi)... Can't wait. Coming off a ST 1300 so I'm downsizing and changing venue...

I want to get dirty also...Can I say that???

mitch
Awesome news Mitch, after seeing the look on your face at bike week it is great to hear that you are pulling the trigger. Very excited for you.

Jeff

·
Premium Member
4,252 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

The ST1300 is a very smooth bike. It will be a fair jump down to a 650 again, but the 650 has lots of grunt and half the weight so should be a fun move.

Get some pictures up sometime.

Edit: or did you get the 1k?

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The ST1300 is a very smooth bike. It will be a fair jump down to a 650 again, but the 650 has lots of grunt and half the weight so should be a fun move.
Yes, I'm loosing about 300 lbs, half the displacement and half the power. Rode the 2012 at Bikeweek and some older WeeStroms in the past. I wasl always impressed with the power and agility. The kicker was the Adventure package and the 0% for 5 years. The $200 Suzuki bucks coupon was a bonus too... Put it twards the centerstand..

Just have to get use to a chain again...

LET THE FARKELING BEGIN!

MITCH

1 - 6 of 6 Posts