StromTrooper banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got mine from Del. (hi Tim) and couldn't be happier. One Q for advise - how soon to go crazy on farkles? I have ridden it all of 2 times and want to pimp it out already - gotta stop myself :yesnod:

·
Registered
213 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the new bike.

What to add to their bike and when is something that's going to be different for everyone. Personally, I'd wait until you've identified whatever your specific needs are based on how you use your bike. If you already know what your needs are now then by all means, stimulate the economy!

·
Living the Stereotype
11,544 Posts
Just got mine from Del. (hi Tim) and couldn't be happier. One Q for advise - how soon to go crazy on farkles? I have ridden it all of 2 times and want to pimp it out already - gotta stop myself :yesnod:
Howdie, welcome aboard the board.

There are two schools of thought to this:

1. Boost the motorcycle accessory segment of the economy by purchasing anything and everything that might fit onto your bike. Accept the degregation in performance as part of your pimpification program in exchange for the interest your ride gets at moto-specific social gatherings and comic book conventions. Functionality and practical usefulness to you should be errant thoughts, swatted away like bees guarding a hive laden with honey dangling from a half-rotted branch bowed over a roiling river just above a giant waterfall.

or......................

2. Ride the bike for a while, get a sense of how you intend to use it and purchase items to enhance these activities.

Your choice, I don't have a particularly strong opinion either way, you'll have done it "your way".

1 - 3 of 3 Posts