StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know where you could buy a Nolan helmet here in Canada?.....seriously considering the N100 or N102, but want to try one on to see how it feels/fits.

I am in MB, a dealer in Wpg would be handy.

Cheers!

·
Premium Member
1,981 Posts
I'm in your situation as well. Have to try on a 102 before I buy it. There is apparently a Nolan dealer in Edmonton, but the name escapes me. It's one of the larger cycle shops. Maybe "ROB" from Edmonton can weigh in on this. I was on their web site some time back (since deleted) and those 102's aren't cheap. About $425 +/-.

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can get one as low as 204.00 USD online. I live very close to the US border and would just have it shipped to a place right across the line.

I have found that depending on the manufacturer, I can take a medium, a large or even an extra large. Therefore would really need to try one on before ordering one.

I bought a Nolan wayyyyyyy back in 1982, so there must have been a Canuck distributor at one time.

The Nolan website does not list a distributor for Canada.

Bummer

Cheers!

·
Premium Member
1,981 Posts
I hear you on the $204. I've been looking strictly on line thus far as there doesn't seem to be any dealer near me at all. I won't bite though til I can put one on my melon to see if it is all it's supposed to be. I've posted before to see if anyone has gone from a XL HJC CL-Max to a Nolan N-102 to see if the XL Nolan worked for them but no bites.

·
Registered
195 Posts
trying to help

always wore shoei RFs....800,900. tried on a nolan 100e and found it to be as or more comfortable in shape/fit than the shoei.

however, as always....YMMV.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts