StromTrooper banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 2014 is now on Suzuki Canada webpage-but not the SE model--and no black.. Anyone know if the model has been deleted from Canada inventory?

·
Registered
64 Posts
The 2014 is now on Suzuki Canada webpage-but not the SE model--and no black.. Anyone know if the model has been deleted from Canada inventory?
I got a price on an SE in Canada. They are coming. Concerning colors, The dealer ordered 2 of each of the 4 colors (including black). Also told me that the SE package could be installed on any color.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have one on order in black too--that is the reason I was really surprised the is no black model or SE model on the web page.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Have a deposit on a Red SE one....dealer expects delivery at end of February...in production now. CDN dealers already have most accessories at their stores. Dealer will install heated grips, touring windscreen and engine guard.

·
Registered
899 Posts
I was told by the sales manager at Holeshot (the guys who built the bike that is on tour at the motorcycle shows) that Canada would not be getting the adventure version of the bike. He said that they would add the side bags for about $1000. Perhaps this is what the Canadian "SE" version is. I don't think that it includes top bag, crash bars, hand protectors or plastic sump protector.

·
Registered
64 Posts
The SE (canadian) version will include side luggage, handguard and centerstand. The US adventure version will add plastic "bash plate" and crash bars on top of that.

·
Registered
899 Posts
The SE (canadian) version will include side luggage, handguard and centerstand. The US adventure version will add plastic "bash plate" and crash bars on top of that.
What's the price difference between the SE and the standard model? My understanding is that the SE will be put together by dealers.

·
Registered
899 Posts
I guess that's not bad considering that they want something like $250 for the center stand alone.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I guess that's not bad considering that they want something like $350 for the center stand alone.
Not that much. The crazy price is on the luggages. Here are the prices that I got for some oem accessories in canada:

- top case : 930$ (!)
- side cases : 1400$ (!)
- bash plate (plastic) : 188$
- center stand : 230$
- touring windscreen : 188$

·
Registered
899 Posts
Not that much. The crazy price is on the luggages. Here are the prices that I got for some oem accessories in canada:

- top case : 930$ (!)
- side cases : 1400$ (!)
- bash plate (plastic) : 188$
- center stand : 230$
- touring windscreen : 188$
Yeah, sorry, typo. Meant to say $250 (that was the old DL1000 center stand price from the website). Anyway, the SE is a better deal if you want hand protectors, center stand and side bags for $1000.

·
Registered
899 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts