StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I decided I was tired of the VW logos on my Vee. It was a lot of fun bewildering people who really thought VW was making motorcycles, but it's time to move on.

What to do?

Hmmm. Look -closely- at the new badge on my Vee!

This ought to be fun...

Closer...

And closer still...

That ought to hold 'em for a while. I just wonder how many people are going to see this and not clue in. They'll HARDLY notice.

·
Registered
10 Posts
New Harley

I have never been a Harley-Davidson fan Until now:green_lol::green_lol::green_lol::green_lol:
thanks Janice

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Did you ask Freya what she thought about this blasphemy?:yikes:

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
May be looking at some host vs graft rejection in the near future. Will need to monitor your bikes temperature and other vital signs for a couple of weeks.

·
Living the Stereotype
11,544 Posts
I guess this guy was right after all:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Hey Janice, on the plus side you have just added $10,000 to the value of your bike, on the minus side you will now need to carry a much larger tool kit and buy a pick up truck.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Nice Janice. If you're thinking of making a few...I'd buy one (actually I'd buy two, one for my wife's Harley as well...I bet it would be on there for a long time before anyone noticed).

·
Premium Member
442 Posts
Being a bike chick is one thing

Being a biker chick is a whole 'nother thing

·
Cowboys aint easy to love
2,115 Posts
(Chuckle!) Janice, package your sense of humour -- distillation not necessary -- and make it available to the rest of us more often. "Time to move on..." is kinda smart too!

·
Premium Member
4,196 Posts
That is a very creative idea. It will be fun to hear your reports of comments you receive from this. lol

The Harley VStrom. hmm not bad. Maybe HD should buy out Suzuki.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Don't be surprised if it suddenly start leaking oil.

·
Registered
323 Posts
So much for going around corners ,Janice you will have tobe the sweeper at:green_lol: the rear now ....

·
Registered
988 Posts
An unholy union if ever there was one.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Love the FSM! How do you make your decals?

·
Premium Member
4,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Love the FSM! How do you make your decals?
We have a vinyl cutter. Sometimes we even sell what we make, but it's fun to be able to make official looking decals to stick to stuff...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts