StromTrooper banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Wee Strommers! I went to purchase a Bestem Trunk on Ebay this afternoon and realized that there were no trunks available at the moment for the Strom. Does anyone know if they just sell them now and then? will they post another one soon? thanks for any info. Danny

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Maybe you could do a search of completed listings to get the seller's info and email him to find out if he has more or just what the deal is.

·
Registered
541 Posts
I wonder if he's out of stock; I was going to pull the trigger on one this AM, but nothing on Ebay. Will email him.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Out of Stock

I just called cruiserbackrest.com. They tell me that they're out of stock and that they hope to have them in a couple of months. Can't wait that long! Plan B: Givi V46

·
Registered
163 Posts
I just ordered one from the mfg which has a website at http://www.bestemusa.com/ Costs $70 with shipping, which is a good deal. I just hope a helmet will fit in there
That is $10 cheaper than Ebay. I just bought mine 2 weeks ago on Ebay and it said that there was only one left at the time. Is the JC Whitney top box the same thing?

·
Registered
44 Posts
I just bought $11 worth of hardware at Lowe's yesterday to mount a Rubbermaid Actionpacker, but by the time I do that I will have spent 30 bucks and would still need to buy some locks for it.

$69 shipped for me makes this Bestem case sound real good now, especially if the quick release works as promised. What to do...

·
Registered
16 Posts
The bestem mfg. is the same as the ebay guy. He is out of stock, but was nice enough to call, as well as email me. Offered another slightly smaller model that you can get to going to the burgstrum on the website. I think I am holding out on the bigger one though.

·
Registered
77 Posts
To be honest..I have a Bestem and just got 2 JCWs in today. If I had to do it all again. I would have gotten 3 JCWs. I like the backrest on them better and I still have not hooked up my light. The JCWs hook like the where the Bestem is on the opposite. And for 47.99 you can't beat it. Unless you really want the light..get the JCWs...here is the info for getting the cases cheap..http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=294434

1 - 14 of 14 Posts