StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I when to my local dealer to get a strom and guess what, no v-strom 1000 for 2008 left. I have to wait for the 2009s in oct. no info on the colors but he did told me that the prices are up. he put me at the top of the list, I know him personaly so thats good.Any one knows what the colors for 2009 are? I want black but my wife hates black, so we are going to compremise and I am not getting black. Belive it or not the desiring factor was dan Vessel passanger back rest. any one has any info on the 2009 models? My buddy told still no ABS, not an issue for me.
ralphie

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,048 Posts
Black is all that will be available.

·
$Whatever$
1,599 Posts
That's for the six fiddy

·
Registered
9 Posts
DL 1000 availability in Ontario - lots still

I am looking at new 2008's DL1000's here in Ontario - they are on sale. Dealer did a search and 11 still available as per last week. One dealer has 4 '08's in stock.

I also have a set of photos of an all burgandy or wine colour - sales rep called it "red"- '09 DL 1000 in his showroom - without pricing. Rather nice colour I thought.

The '09 pricing is being released here north of the border later this week. All the sales reps are at a Suzuki dealers meeting this week (10-01)

I was looking at Buffalo area dealers for pricing. There were none available for at least 150 miles radius in NY.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts