StromTrooper banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All Jersey guys and gals. There is a goup of us in NJ that ride together as much as we can. We all have Vees and Wees. We do camping trips and alot of local rides. We are planning some long distance rides also. Long weekenders. We also have tech days in central NJ for anyone who is new to the bike and like to learn how to work on them and any one old to bike is welcome too, to teach the newbies. Go to www.ssyso.com and sign up and poke around the forum. We are having a tech day this weekend If you like to stop and say hi, sign up to the other site. Don't worry about the yellow thing over there all colors are welcome

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'll be finding you all shortly...

...as my yellow '08 DL650 is supposed to be shipping in the next weeks sometime. Last night I came home to find the Caribou /Pelican cases & rack had arrived. This weekend I order the centerstand and skidplate/crashbars.

I'm in Burlington County, just across the Del. R. from N.E. Philly.

~Paul

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
...as my yellow '08 DL650 is supposed to be shipping in the next weeks sometime. Last night I came home to find the Caribou /Pelican cases & rack had arrived. This weekend I order the centerstand and skidplate/crashbars.

I'm in Burlington County, just across the Del. R. from N.E. Philly.

~Paul
Hi Paul,
We have a few Strommers down your way. Sign up to the NJ group and come ride with us. I know a few guys would really like to see that 08 yellow.
Martin

·
Administrator
16,788 Posts
Payment is owed!!!!!!

If any of you "actually" know Nighthawk650inNJ....... be sure to let him know that he needs to pay up for the windshield that he bought off of a member recently. If he doesn't, I'm sure that he more than likely will be banished from the site. He has had no forum activity since 10/15/07....looks like he may have gone AWOL.

Thanks,

Brian

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If any of you "actually" know Nighthawk650inNJ....... be sure to let him know that he needs to pay up for the windshield that he bought off of a member recently. If he doesn't, I'm sure that he more than likely will be banished from the site. He has had no forum activity since 10/15/07....looks like he may have gone AWOL.

Thanks,

Brian
Brian,
You got a name for him? I will keep my eyes and ears open for him for you. Our Group is one big happy group and if he is a dead beat we don't need him.

·
Administrator
16,788 Posts
Thanks!!!!

Brian,
You got a name for him? I will keep my eyes and ears open for him for you. Our Group is one big happy group and if he is a dead beat we don't need him.
Look him up in our Members List...there is a "yahoo" link which has a pic of him and shows some info. His name is Paul H........

Not sure why he hasn't paid, or been active on the site....hopefully he is OK.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Trav72
So your name is Travis you were born in 72 you ride a v-strom in NJ and you're new to this forum? Weird... me too... you must be my evil twin

Travis
Cape May, NJ
K7 DL650 Gray

·
Registered
3 Posts
Good Day
Thought that I take a moment to introduce myself. I ride an 04 wee when I am not on my KTM. Feel free to contact me if anyone here in NJ could use my services, all members who advise me that they are from this site will receive a price discount.

Have a safe and Happy Holiday.

my wee.:cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts