StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since my post count is way too low to post in the For Sale/For Free thread, I'll have to resort to posting here. Sorry if it's not proper

I recently traded my 09 Wee to my local stealership after 2 blissful but painful years of ownership and purchased a Goldwing. These are just extra pieces and parts that had nowhere to go after the trade-in and they definitely weren't giving me extra.

If anyone is in the 07866 area or is willing to drive to that area, I have some stuff I'm willing to give away/get rid of. All of this is free and for pickup only, it's taking up space in my garage and at the end of this or next week is going in the garbage or to goodwill if they take it.

I've got...

• Stock Seat
  • Stock Windshield
  • AdventureTech Fork Brace
  • AdventureTech Mirror Extender Set(one of which has RAM Ball threads)
  • Aftermarket Aprilla Style Mirrors
You can post here or PM me. I'll regularly check back on here until the final day.

·
Registered
725 Posts
I would love to take the stock seat off your hands. I'm heading down to PA with my son on April 4th (a week from Thursday) but I'm not sure if we'll be on the bikes or in the 4Runner towing bikes. I'll PM you if we take the truck and maybe we can arrange something.
Thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts