StromTrooper banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else make it out today?

It was beautiful. I got in about 200 miles total with a little dirt and gravel tossed in there. I really got the bug now. Cant wait for summer! :hurray:

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
I rode the twenty miles to starbucks this morning..I am hoping that western washington actually gets to have summertime this year. I want to go on some longer rides without my fingers going numb.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Anyone else make it out today?

It was beautiful. I got in about 200 miles total with a little dirt and gravel tossed in there. I really got the bug now. Cant wait for summer! :hurray:
I got out last Saturday when it was about 60 degrees for about the same as you, 200 miles. And I too have the bug.

I cant wait for some multi day trips. Hope to ride with you again this summer Matt.

How about a Second Annual "BEST OF THE BEST" Eastern Oregon road ride!:yesnod:
Howie---you got your ears on!!!

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
I get out everyday,I decided many years ago that if I don't ride in the nasty weather I wouldn't get to ride much!!.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Depends on your commute!!.hehe

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I got out last Saturday when it was about 60 degrees for about the same as you, 200 miles. And I too have the bug.

I cant wait for some multi day trips. Hope to ride with you again this summer Matt.

How about a Second Annual "BEST OF THE BEST" Eastern Oregon road ride!:yesnod:
Howie---you got your ears on!!!
:thumbup:
Funny you mention that. I was just starting a route plan in my head today.
My big vacation plan with the wife fell through this year, so hoping for lots of trips.
And ya man we will ride again for sure. We had good times.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I got out the weekend before last for about 100 miles. I have been working almost non stop since Christmas so I havent had much free time, other than sleeping. I am going to try to get out for a little bit on Saturday. I dont mind riding in the nasty weather, but I drive a company truck home so no need for the personal ride to commute.

·
Registered
512 Posts
I just invited my dad and brother to possibly do the Washington Back Country this summer in July. Hopefully I can persuade!!!

·
Registered
15,922 Posts
Starbucks is a worth while destination

Oh, fudge, we got Latte riders in the closet. Yuck!
I considered commuting an adventure because it involved lane splitting on freeways.
Now that I'm retired I do it for the rush.
What is great is calling my other retired friend and running away from home for a day jaunt in the mountains. Just because.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Starbucks is a worth while destination

Oh, fudge, we got Latte riders in the closet. Yuck!
I considered commuting an adventure because it involved lane splitting on freeways.
Now that I'm retired I do it for the rush.
What is great is calling my other retired friend and running away from home for a day jaunt in the mountains. Just because.
Its still a worth while destination if you have to go over the river and through the woods to get to it right?

I live quite some distance from a fourbucks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts