StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got to my first service done. Time for a longer ride. Went north along RT1 over the Golden Gate bridge. Had a blast.

I posted more details over in the trip report section if you're interested.

North of Point Reyes they let cattle graze all over the place. A good bit to slow down through....

The bike is such a baby at just 1440 miles. It handled everything so well. It took the hills in stride and easily kept up with my riding partner's BMW 1200.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Excellent!

Love that coast!! Don't forget to go down the back of Yosemite some time...:thumbup:

Question regarding the "waiting in traffic" photo (which is minutes from my former home in Mill Valley): do you really have to wait in traffic? Personal choice? Law? Here in France, waiting in traffic when you're on a bike is simply not done. It's one area where I don't hesitate to follow the local tradition!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LQuestion regarding the "waiting in traffic" photo (which is minutes from my former home in Mill Valley): do you really have to wait in traffic? Personal choice? Law? Here in France, waiting in traffic when you're on a bike is simply not done. It's one area where I don't hesitate to follow the local tradition!

Yeah it boils down to a choice we made. That stretch is skinny and curvy. When we did pass it was in the few straight spots.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Just checkin'

Yeah it boils down to a choice we made. That stretch is skinny and curvy. When we did pass it was in the few straight spots.
Thanks. In any case, I'm just jealous and would like to be riding there too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts