StromTrooper banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Did you guys do this ride already? How often do you go? I'm in SD and typically either hit Santa Ysabel, Scissors Crossing, Ocotillo, home on the 8 or Santa Ysabel, Ranchita, Borrego for some off road fun then take the 79 through Julian. If I have time I'll take the S1 to Mt. Laguna to get back. Nothing wrong with solo riding but I'm looking for some riding buddies. The front side of Palomar is nice too. I think there are trails to go up and over but I haven't done it. I would like to do Palomar to Aguanga to the 74 into Palm Springs. The 74 into Palm Springs is spectacular!

·
Registered
14,890 Posts
Master Blaster, check the thread dates on the stuff you see. This one is 13 years old. But it's good to seek out riding friends. Back roads of San Diego Co are great.
A feller from Washington posted this on the F800 site. Motorcycle Roads: California (CA)
I had no idea there were neat roads near Julian worth checking out.I guess I ain't done 'em all yet!
Cheers.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Oops! Thank you for the info. I'll check it out. There is some great riding in Socal. For off roading, check out the Pumpkin Patch. It's a peculiar place with not much to see but the journey there and back is pretty fantastic.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts