StromTrooper banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a huge fan of the sena smh10 but i was informed that they will be fazing them out. If you like the smh10 then you should get the sena 10s basically the samething but more power and updated. I have friends that use the 20s but its a little more complicated and i am more old school K.I.S.S. keep it it simple stupid. also i want to test there new helmet with the integrated bluetooth gear. anybody try these yet?

·
Registered
13,133 Posts
I heard that and am hoping for a discount on another smh10 as they flush them. They work great. Right now they have the 10s pricing at the $156 which I hope means a 10 cut is coming real soon. I got the smh10 I have for $115 on a very rare deal last spring.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Oooh that's good to know I've been keeping an eye out for a SMH-10 deal to put one on the wife's helmet. We could probably just get away with her using the 5 but I'd rather having a set of 10s.

·
Registered
13,133 Posts
I picked up a second smh10 on a one day sale about a month ago for $110. Now Amazon has the pair for $227 which is pretty good.

·
Registered
4,817 Posts
Where did you read this? Their website lists the SMH10 but doesn't mention that it's being discontinued. I did see a new model though called a 10c, that incorporates an action camera into the communications gear; that was pretty cool.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Wow that's a great price! I picked up 2 SMH-10's a year ago and one had a dud speaker. Sena sent me out a complete new earpiece with speakers and all. That's great customer service.

Love them and the features they have. FM Radio is da bomb while riding (model I have has radio feature).

·
Registered
13,133 Posts
I have two smh10's and have to multipoint pair my gps and phone to the headset for best sound quality. With the smh20s you can fully pair two devices to one headset. Not a big deal but more flexibility for listening to music, etc. from both devices. Now I listen to streaming XM and music from my phone but can only listen to nav instructions from my gps.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts