StromTrooper banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in the Newmarket area looking to ride. some nice fall sunny days ahead. get a few good weekend rides in before storage.let me know if anyone up to it.:thumbup:

·
Administrator
13,739 Posts
Welcome aboard!

I know there are several Storm riders in Newmarket and more in the general area so I'm sure you'll have no problem hooking up with some.

I live in Mount Albert and ride through Newmarket every day on my commute to work in Woodbridge. I find it hard to commit to any weekend rides these days as I have a ton of stuff on the go all the time. Generaly I'm riding with my girlfriend (who has her own bike) but maybe we can setup a meet & greet in Bancroft in the next few weeks.

..Tom

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hi welcome aboard
I am in newmarket, I also have a girlfriend that rides so it is tricky for me to get away at weekends between work & riding with her.

If you want to ride one evening let me know (where do you normally ride) & I do ride sometimes with a group from Sutton/Keswick though they are older & ride cruisers so not into twisties like me.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hey All,

I'm also a Newmarket rider. Got my first V this spring. I'm up for a ride but weekends tend to belong to my family which is cool with me.
I'm usually off work on Mondays and try to make that my riding day. I commute to TO on the bike most days so it's nice to get out and hit some real roads and not sit in traffic.

See ya out there.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Newmarket - vstrom hotbed !

Oh yes - I love to ride , last trip to Bancroft turned into a 1,000 km zoomfest ( thanks Shane ! )
Post up here with a " anybody for a ride to ( fill in the blank ) next Sunday !

·
Registered
529 Posts
Just checked the weather ... how about a daytrip to Bala on monday October 8 , departing Newmarket 7:30 am , returning by 6 pm ?
I've expropriated the route led by V-Tom on last spring's muskoka ride , Southwood road is now free from sand .
Interest ?
Alex

·
Registered
41 Posts
Just checked the weather ... how about a daytrip to Bala on monday October 8 , departing Newmarket 7:30 am , returning by 6 pm ?
I've expropriated the route led by V-Tom on last spring's muskoka ride , Southwood road is now free from sand .
Interest ?
Alex
Hey Alex,

That's our thanks giving dinner day. Maybe next time. Enjoy.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bala ride

A Bala Ride sounds good, sorry i missed today but i would like to plan Sunday the 14th. everyone welcome and wants to meet at Daybreak AT Davis and Yonge..

·
Registered
41 Posts
This coming Monday the 22nd, 17deg C

Hey All,

Anyone interested in going for a ride this coming Monday. I've got the day off and it looks like it's going to be amazing out. I haven't met any of you yet so this might be a good oportunity. I'd be up for any route, maybe up thru Bala or towards Algonquin.

Cheers,
RB

·
Registered
529 Posts
I'd love to , but swamped with work right now .
Yesterday , I committed the ultimate sacrilege by by boxing my Wee into the garage with furnaces waiting to be installed ...:headbang:

·
Registered
41 Posts
8:30am tomorrow morning

Hey All,

Still heading out tomorrow morning if anyone is interested. It's going to be 17deg...

RB

1 - 13 of 13 Posts