StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one interested in a late breakfast or early lunch? We can meet at 9:30 at the Shell station off the 210 and hwy 2. in La Canada on Sunday 10/23. From Newcombs we can continue on to wrightwood or not. Let me know if you wanna go.

·
Registered
15,409 Posts
0930? Heck that's about the time we usually start back down the hill! All the low lives and ricky racers begin clogging the parking lot about that time. Too scary coming up with them.
What could be more fun that having the sun in your eyes zooming around the corners by riding earlier? Leaving the house, in Temple City, at 0600 gets me up there by the time they open at 0700. Lots of hunters peaking over the sides of the mountain lately but most are polite and pull over to allow us to go by.
Nine Mile, Upper Tujunga is open now if you want an alternative route going up.
The eastern section from the tunnels is usually a bit dirty with rocks and grit until the CalTrans guys drive by with the blade.
Wave to the 800ST as you go by, the Wee is still getting put back together again.

·
Premium Member
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wow that's early!

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
I won't ride on the weekends as to many idiots on the road and last time I rode on the weekend I got a performance reward:frown:
If you want to go during the week count me in:mrgreen:

Jerry

1 - 4 of 4 Posts