StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
recently purchased my DL650K7 from babaluey...he sold me a great bike for a great price and i have been nothing but happy with it since i bought it!

i am an ex-harley(2008 XL1200N) owner, and all i can say is, even though i loved my harley, this vstrom is hundreds times better to ride! more fun and more comfortable by far...

i have owned the bike for just about two months and only have logged about 1000 miles on the odometer, but already have some trips planned later this summer with my dad (rides a KTM 640 Adv. LC4) and my uncle (rides a DL650K6)

thanks to my uncle for inspiring me to buy the Wee over all the adventure bikes

i have already added some farkles to my bike since buying it, they are a trunk bag, hand guards, and highway pegs.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Congrats on the bike, this is my first bike and my original dream was a Fatbob but every turn of the key I fall more in love with my Wee. It almost worries me that most people say you only keep your first bike for 2 or 3 years but it’s hard to see why you would get sick of a Wee. This baby can do it all, cruiser (even with the big boys) and kick it up with the sport bikes...

·
Registered
47 Posts
Welcome, I am just across the river from you. I had a Honda ST1300 before and should have move to the dl650 sooner, I just think it great a bike.If you ,your Dad & uncle have not check out Damtour Home Page - A Northwest Self-guided Motorcycle Dam Tour give it look, it a great way to have new rides each year. Ritch

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome, I am just across the river from you. I had a Honda ST1300 before and should have move to the dl650 sooner, I just think it great a bike.If you ,your Dad & uncle have not check out Damtour Home Page - A Northwest Self-guided Motorcycle Dam Tour give it look, it a great way to have new rides each year. Ritch
Papa Ritch - thanks for the link to the dam tour! looks like a lot of fun, i have been to a few of them on my old bike. Will have to go to them again on the Wee.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts